Sunday, June 24, 2007

comments will be moderated

Just a quick note to those were set as authors to this blog and any visitors who read this post:

I've taken some good advice and made me the sole blog author. You haven't been demoted, just reclassified :-) You are still extremely welcome to comment on anything on this blog. The prudent thing for me to do, because daaquilts.blogspot.com is a public blog and literally anyone can read it and comment, is to moderate all comments I receive before they are posted. Please don't think you are the reason for moderation -- it's everyone else I'm concerned about. Please keep reading and commenting (if you have the time or inclination) to what you see and read here.


Thanks for being a part of this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: