Tuesday, November 30, 2010

boy, oh boy!

I've gone around in circles over podcasting and blogging. I have been podcasting for my work since July and love it.  But, my idea to podcast rather than blog about my knitting, crochet, machine sewing and quilting, and all the other interests I have like my wax seals, techie stuff has died. Cause of death? A reality check.  The time and organization necessary to podcast my current weekly show is way more than I can even find the time to do a second time, for a "fun" podcast.  So, I have resigned myself to returning to blogging.  Perhaps I will podcast if my life and work schedules change, but that's not likely for some time.

So now, I'm going to rework this blog and make it the catch-all with emphasis on my needle crafts plus other topics.  It will be in transition for a while. I will link to all the media, social and graphic, that I use.

So, with 25 days until Christmas, this is yet another project on my plate.  That's so me!!

I accepted an invitation to a luncheon for this coming weekend, last Sunday - and of course there will be an ornament exchange.  So, although I'm a little behind, but not in panic mode yet, as regards Christmas crafting, I have almost finished the ornament, which I will post as soon as I stitch up the side. 

No, I'm not going to tell you what it is until it's done.

So, here I go again.  But for now, the huge pull of podcasting, which I really like to do, has been broken.  I just don't have the time.  Maybe in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: