Tuesday, November 30, 2010

under construction

I'll continue working on this blog and will add links and pages later.

Until I get to writing properly, here's the list of completed Christmas projects I have done so far. All but 1 have been photographed:

a Morehouse Alligator Scarf
2 Morehouse Swiss Cheese Scarves
2 Welted Leaf Neck Wraps (original) a his & hers, one closes with buttons and the other with a shawl pin
a Karabella New Magic shawl
an Ann Budd crochet edge knitted scarf
2 balaclavas, the pattern for which I obtained on Ravelry
5 toques from a free Berroco pattern
the merino sea cel ruffled scarf that I did in merino
50  double chocolate dipped pretzels with peppermint sprinkles on 1 end

I think that's it for now.  More updates and blog improvements to follow.

YOWZA!!! 25 days until Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: