Tuesday, January 18, 2011

for the new year

Some people who read this blog and know me asked me to post what I put on the sign at Grace, when I change it.   So, I'll begin with what I put up a couple weeks ago.  When weather and ground conditions permit, I usually change the sign every week. In this bitter, snowy weather, it will be far less frequent than that.

The current sign reads:

PRAY LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

BECAUSE IT DOES
I posted it because, in addition to Pastor Jeff teaching through the book of Ephesians this year (Sept - June), he's taking a few week break and preaching about getting back to a simple walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: