Saturday, June 25, 2011

lower lash mascara!?

I thought a really good first Ridiculous post would be appropriate.

Have you seen the commercial on TV (or in print) for Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara?  Now, I'll admit that I don't spend hours a day on make up, but I do face and eyes every morning.  But come on! Separated mascara for just your lower lashes?  I know, I know, they're short.  I thought the universal beauty tip for them was ----- wait for it ------- holding your mascara wand vertically instead of horizontally.   I'll be amazed if it sells.  But, hey, who am I?  Pet Rocks sold back in the day.

Sorry if I offended anyone who purchases the product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: