Wednesday, October 26, 2011

first spanish dancer

A few months ago, I completed another knitting project. The Spanish Dancer shawl, from Knitty.Com.

I have worn it several times and it always garners compliments.  For a change, I used the yarn specified in the pattern, which is a Claudia Hand Painted fingering (sock weight) yarn in superwash merino. The color I used for this, the 1st Spanish Dancer, is  called Mountain Sky.

Pretty?  Right?

It was a very simple pattern. Anyone who can knit, make decreases and follow simple, clear instructions, can make this shawl.

My 2nd Spanish Dancer is on my needles.  Several projects and the soon encroaching Christmas crafting crunch are looming.  I wish it was finished, but it can't be a top priority right now. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: