Friday, October 28, 2011

it's a waiting game

Our high school reunion party is scheduled for tomorrow night at 7:30, at the Brick House in Wyckoff.  I was not the school spirit type, but I have to admit that I'm looking forward to seeing some  classmates  I haven't seen since we graduated.  With the nor'easter heading right for our area and the height of it anticipated to be mid day, I confess being a little bummed.  Will the reunion be rescheduled?  I won't mind, but who's visiting from a distance that won't be able to make it on another date?  Is the Brick House booked for Sunday? 

I'll have to wait and see.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: