Wednesday, February 13, 2013

the year of the seal

Never let it be said that I don't give a card for every occasion. Although, I haven't had to buy a Valentine's Day card in the 11th hour, EVER, as i I did today.

A few weeks ago I had the happy discovery of the Sealed with Love postage stamp, mentioned previously on this blog. Now, I have found the first EVER Valentine card that I will not be sealing with sealing wax and impressing with one of the seals in my collection. The card below has a red pseudo-seal which is a metallic sticker with re-stickable adhesive.

My husband will enjoy how "me" the outside is and how "him" the inside is.

Thanks, Hallmark.

I really think this is the year of the seal.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: