Tuesday, February 5, 2013

unofficial spokesperson

So there I was, waiting in line at JoAnn, yesterday. A woman who earlier asked my advice about color while we were both in the yarn department, was behind me in line. We acknowledged each other and chatted a bit. Of course, I brought up Ravelry and asked her if she was on it. No, she wasn't. So I told her all about its yarny goodness. She said she was going to check it out when she got home. The woman behind HER said she wrote it down while we were talking.

I'm always surprised when I meet yarn crafters who are unaware of it. I seem to have taken on the role of unofficial spokesperson for Ravelry, wherever I meet fellow yarnies. It's the best kept secret that shouldn't be.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: