Sunday, November 17, 2013

No Lack of Communication

I have tried to stay current with everything related to the coming barrage of holidays.  There isn't anything I can do about interpersonal drama, but I can try to keep from falling behind.  The last 2 years held a major family health problems, so I was overwhelmed and didn't enjoy this fabulous year-end time as I usually had.  I don't want that to happen this year.  

In addition to sending birthday cards out to all my music students and their family members every month, I send them and a small list of friends and family Thanksgiving, Chanukah and Christmas cards at this time of year. 



November birthday cards - Done!



Chanukah cards - Done!


Thanksgiving Cards - Done!

I hope to get the Christmas cards done over Thanksgiving weekend. Then, I can relax and enjoy this most celebratory time of the year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: