Sunday, November 17, 2013

Obsession Confession

Last weekend I cheated.  No, not on my DH, E-Rex!  On my yarn!!!!  Or, at least I felt like I was cheating on my yarn.   I was bitten by the bracelet bug.  I had come across some of the "inspired by Chen Luu" bracelets, which then made me want to make some bead bracelets.  I didn't get too much knitting done, but I did make 3 bracelets with supplies I had in my craft stash.


I don't want to become any more obsessed than I am with this fun craft, because I know myself. It will burn and then sizzle out.  So, in the spirit of creativity but not bankruptcy, I picked up a few stringing supplies and only a few strings/vials of beads.  Most of the beads I have in my stash have smaller holes than what is optimum for my purposes.  I exercised great restraint. 

I will be making a few more. They are fairly fast after you've gotten the hang of knotting.  I like the textures and colors of the finished bracelets as well as the rhythm of making them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: