Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Love Love Love Love You

Because my seal collection is fairly expansive, I don't often come across a wax seal that I like/want/will use, that I don't already have. (I'm not a collector for the collection's sake. I only purchase/acquire seals I will actually use, with the one exception of if I purchase a small lot that may contain a seal I won't use or don't like. In that case, I sell it.)  I don't recall what I was looking for on Ebay, but while there, a week or so ago, I found a cute seal at a clearance price. How could I resist?  I'm a heart girl.   I used the new one on Valentine's Day cards this year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: