Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowflake Garland

I finally finished the Snowflake Garland by Red Heart, I mentioned in  a late December post. I completed it a while ago, but as usual, there are a lot of things that get in the way of blogging. 

My teeny apartment size artificial (gasp! what a nasty word) Christmas tree was already stripped, when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the garland.  The one I used in the previous post was the stock photo from the Red Heart pattern page.

Here's my Christmas tree, sans garland, but dressed:


And here it is naked, but for a Snowflake Garland:

(Seely is so nosey!)





I like this garland because it's a JAYGO project.  I will probably make another to adorn a wall unit.  I have some left over  Bernat Handicrafter cotton yarn with silver metallic filament. Before the garland goes on the tree for Christmas 2014, I will steam block it and perhaps starch it so it will hold a bit crisper shape.

The motif was easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It will appear as soon as it is moderated, unless deemed inappropriate for the sealed4ever blog content.

most recent posts: